Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Rope Cutter: true
- Model: 4JH4E
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 54hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2006
- Engine Hours: 310
Mystic Shipyard 70 Essex St.
Mystic, Connecticut, US, 06355
The interior of the TomKat is quintessential Island Packet, with quality handcrafted teak cabinetry, solid teak & oak sole, and premium fixtures and fabrics. The quality of the craftsmanship is obvious throughout. The excellent use of space and practical yet innovative features of this yacht result in a very comfortable and elegant accommodations.
The saloon is warm and inviting, with plenty of room for entertaining. A large teak dining table folds out providing seating for six and stows against a bulkhead wine rack. The full-length port settee conveniently converts to a double berth. Generous storage is available under and behind the settees. The long straight settees function well as sea berths. Five deck hatches with OceanAir hatch screens and shades and eleven opening ports with screens allow substantial light and ventilation throughout the yacht.
The staterooms provide very comfortable accommodations for extended cruising. Both fore and aft staterooms boast large island berths with innerspring mattresses, plenty of room, cedar-lined hanging lockers. The cabinets, deep drawers, wide shelves and storage areas under hinged bunk lids provide ample storage.
Island Packet often designs many clever features in their boats. One example on the 370 is the desk area in the aft cabin, which can be used as a vanity, a navigation station, or a workstation. There is an electrically controlled swivel seat that rotates out or retracts under the desk.
The head features a fully enclosed stall shower and cabinetry storage in the vanity. Doors from both the forward stateroom and the main saloon provide convenience and privacy.
The U-shaped galley provides generous counter top space with fiddles and plenty of storage. There is a Force 10 three-burner LPG stove and a microwave oven. Hot & cold pressure water pump feed the galley, head and cockpit. There is a Seagull filtered water system for the cold water outlets. A manual fresh water pump also feeds the double stainless steel sink in the galley. A tank monitor for the water and holding tank is at the nav station.
Some of the accommodation upgrades on TomKat include:
- The “Plus Package” (satin gloss finish on interior woodwork, solid teak & oak sole, solid Corian counter surfaces in galley and head, chrome-plated Halogen cabin sidelights).
- Buff Ultraleather fabric in main salon
- Electric macerator pump w/valves for overboard discharge
- Seafrost 12v refrigerator and freezer (with ice cube trays) with digital controls
- Raymarine C80 color chart plotter in Navpod at helm
- Raymarine 2kw radar with mast mounted radome
- Raymarine ST6001 auto pilot
- Raystar 120 WASS GPS antenna
- Raymarine ST60 wind instrument
- Raymarine ST60 speed & log
- Raymarine ST60 depth finder
- ICOM 502 DSC VHF at nav station with remote command mic in cockpit
- Masthead windex
- Ritchie compass at helm
- Epirb (2015)
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP fresh water cooled with 310hrs
- 4K Fisher Panda Generator (2015 10 hours)
- New Espar Diesel Heating System
- Racor fuel filter w/water separator
- Balmar 110 amp alternator
- Balmar max charge three-stage regulator
- Battery monitor
- New Battery Charger (2015)
- 2000 watt inverter (2015)
- 6 Lifeline AGM Group 27T (1 eng, 5 house)
- Pro-Mariner galvanic isolator w/remote panel
- 220/110 AC Power converter ( for European application) dockside power system w/50' shore power cord
- Sidepower 6hp bow thruster w/joystick control
- 3-blade fixed prop
- Geared rack and pinion steering system
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Cutter rig with higher aspect ratio for increased performance from Charleston Spars
- Quantum mainsail with in-mast furling
- Quantum 110%Jib on Harken roller furler
- Staysail Package Upgrade (Hoyt Staysail Boom, Quantum Staysail on Harken roller furler
- Sails Have Sunbrella UV covers
- Spinnaker with sock, halyard and block on masthead crane
- Ronstan traveler
- All control lines are lead aft to the cockpit
- Port and starboard spreader halyards
- Five Lewmar winches in cockpit (44 primary winches, Lewmar 33 winches on cabin top). Three Lewmar winches on mast for halyards
- Topping lift and spare main halyard
- Lewmar primary winches have canvas covers
- Spreader boots
- Wide side decks lead forward to the large anchor locker and integral bow platform. One piece, hand laminated hull and keel.
- Gelcoat is specially formulated for superior protection against osmotic blistering
- The deck is cored with Polycore which virtually eliminates delamination
- Fully encapsulated ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak.
- Double lifelines w/SS bow and stern rails
- Watertight anchor locker bulkhead
- Muir Atlantic 1000 reversible electric windlass with deck and cockpit controls
- 35# CQR anchor with 200’ of 5/16 anchor chain
- 23# Fortress anchor with rode
- Twin S/S SeaSafe anchor rollers
- 3 Stainless steel dorade cowls with SS guards (upgrade)
- Custom dodger with leather wrapped side grab rails
- Custom bimini with connector, boot and side panels
- Custom pedestal and wheel cover
- Large swim/boarding platform with molded steps to cockpit
- Hide-away swim ladder
- Seats built into stern rail
- Hot & cold shower on swim platform
- Cockpit cushions
- Edson outboard motor mount on stern rail
- Magma gas grill
- Horseshoe ring and safety gear
- Varnished teak cockpit table with fiddles and hinged leaves,
- Kato dinghy davits
- Fairclough custom winter cover
Personal items, dinghy and outboard motor do not convey
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Springline Yacht Sales main office is located at Mystic Shipyard in Mystic, CT. We also have locations in Mamaroneck, NY and Quebec, Canada.Springline Yacht Sales is out to be the most successful new yacht and used yacht dealer in Long Island Sound, Connecticut (CT), New England and the North East. We have new sailboats and powerboats for sale from Island Packet and Blue Jacket Yachts, Catalina, , Elan and Impression by Elan, Tartan, Legacy Power Boats, and Gagliotta Powerboats. We also have extensive experience with Beneteau, and Jeanneau sailboats as well as Mainship trawlers. We often have used sail boats for sale or brokerage boats for sale from such manufacturers as Tartan, Pacific Seacraft, C&C, JBoats, Hunter, Beneteau, Sabre, and O’Day, Pearson, Ericson, Hanse, Dufour, Grand Solei, Dehler, Mainship and many more. Most of our clients are right here in the heart of New England: LI Sound, CT. NY, RI, MA, LI, NJ. However, we have helped people buy sailboats and powerboats and sell sailboats and sell powerboats from as far as NJ, FL, TX, and CA. Whether you're new to boating, new to sailing, or just new to your boat, SLYS confidence building “Five*Star Delivery” and new boat training program is designed to completely familiarize you with your new boat and its operation. We are always happy to help you with your brokerage boat as well! Springline offers extensive and comprehensive boat brokerage services to both buyers and sellers. SLYS can help you with the purchase of a new sailboat or used sailboat or brokerage boat. Springline is the best new or used boat dealer in New England and Catalina, Elan, Island Packet and Blue Jacket sailboat dealer in New York and CT. At Springline Yacht Sales, we know new boats and used boats better than anyone. SLYS is a CPYB (Certified Professional Yacht Broker) Endorsed yacht brokerage (used sail boat and used power boat). Our office is just a short drive from Manhattan New York, Westchester County, Fairfield County, Rhode Island, Mass and a quick ferry ride from Long Island, NY. Whether you are coming from CT, NY, RI, MA, LI, FL, NJ, TX, CA or anywhere else in the USA, we will make it worth the trip!